Bar Menu (PDF)
Food Menu (PDF)
The restaurant Louis is managed by Zurich’s well known Kramer Gastronomy featuring a classic French menu with European and Mediterranean influences. Enjoy classic dishes like Moules et Frites, Tartar Royale or Entrecote Café de Paris.
Our business center can accommodate 6 persons and is ideal for small meetings. It is equipped with a guest computer, printer, scanner fax, conference phone and a large flatscreen TV with a DVD player.
The facilities as a meeting room include a flip-chart, facilitator’s toolbox incl. laserpointer, wireless mouse presenter, external connection for laptops. The reservation of the business center is chargeable.
Breakfast & Terrace
Every morning we serve a rich breakfast buffet in our breakfast room, in summer time you can enjoy your breakfast on our terrace with view over the roofs of the old town.
- Monday - Friday from 07.00 – 10.00 am
- Weekends from 07.30 – 11.00 am
- From 14.00.
- Until 12.00.
- Reservation, Cancellation & Prepayment
- Persons over 18 years using a valid credit card number (VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD, DINERSCLUB, JCB, MAESTRO, EC). Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what conditions may apply on your confirmation. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival for regular reservations. For special room rates and discount offers such as group reservations, different policies and cancellation fees may apply.
- Children and extra beds
- FREE! Up to two children from 0 to 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds. One child from 6 to 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed. One additional child from 6 to 12 years is charged CHF 35 per person per night when using existing beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2. Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Pets are allowed until 12 kilograms. Charges of CHF 25 per night for each pet will be charged.
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Not included in the price
- Not included
- CHF 2.50 city tax per person per night.
- Secure booking
- We protect your data during the booking process.
- Your personal data is protected
- Your details will only be used to guarantee your reservation.
- No credit card fees
- Credit and debit card fees are not charged to you.
- City view, Garden view.
- Garden, Terrace.
- Library, Business Center, Newspapers.
- Media & Technology
- Flatscreen-TV, Satelite channles, Cable channels, Radio, Telephone.
- Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte), Bar, Breakfast, Breakfast in the room, Minibar.
- FREE! Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
- 24-Hour Front Desk, Room Service, Baggage Storage, Business Center, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Shoeshine, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service, Concierge Service, Shuttle Service (Surcharge), Airport Shuttle (Surcharge), Shared Lounge/TV Area, Daily Maid Service, Wake-up service.
- All rooms are Non smoking, Elevator, Safe, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Fresh air supply, Hypoallergenic room available, All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private, excluding Bar, Terrace).
- Languages spoken
- German, English, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Languages of correspondence
- German, English.
House rules and additional provisions
- The terms of the rules of the house are valid unconfined to all visitors and hotel guests. Modifications of the house rules may apply everytime. They will be communicated before check in or visible online (www.hotel-wellenberg.ch).
- Non smoking hotel
- The hotel Wellenberg is a non smoking hotel. Smoking is prohibited in all public and private areas (with the exception terrasse and bar). In case of disregarding the hotel reserve the right to charge CHF 500.00 to the given credit card and to relegate the guest of the hotel without substitution where necessary.
- In the event of a no-show (i.e. if you neither use nor cancel your reservation), a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be levied.
- Refunds due to cancellation of your stay prior to travel will be processed upon notification (or after return of documents if applicable) and are subject to applicable cancellation charges assessed by Hotel Wellenberg, Zurich. Please note that refunds can only be made for reservations, which you have completed directly with the Hotel Wellenberg.
- Property damage and liability
- Guests are liable for damage or excessive soiling which they intentionally or unintentionally the cause entrusted to them - such as its economic consequences. Compensation payments are to be made immediately.
- Open accounts, consumptions addition, arrangements and any additional fees and charges must be paid on the day of departure. Due to the money laundering act, max. CHF 10’000.00 p. person are accepted in cash for the payment of the invoice.
- Price and fee changes are reserved anytime.
- Ownership & Content
- This Site is owned and operated by Hotel Wellenberg in Zurich. (the “Company”). All right, title, and interest to the content displayed on our Site, including but not limited to the Site’s look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, photographs, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URLs, and content provided by third parties, are the property of the Company.
- Use of the Website
- Use of the Site is at your own risk. The owner of the website expressly disclaims any liability for the accuracy, completeness and damage which through use is created or could arise. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. The contents of this website are excluded from legal disputes.
- Links to other Websites
- Our Site may include links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- The disclosure of sensitive data is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that we are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from: (1) the use of, or the inability to use, our site and/or services, (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services and goods, (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on our site, (5) reliance on content or postings on our site, or (6) any other matter relating to our site or our services. These limitations will apply whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Except as required by the indemnity provisions herein, in no event will our direct liability hereunder exceed the actual total amount received by us from you to access the site and/or the services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Tina Bar is one of the oldest bars in Zurich. The legendary bar welcomes you with its small niches and delightful atmosphere. Selected cocktails and a hand-picked winelist are waiting for you. Even small meals are available.
Lobby & Library
The new lobby & library is located in the first floor of the hotel Wellenberg with an impressive view over the old town of Zurich. The premises were equipped with the finest materials and furniture. Free wireless, 400 books and newspapers are available. The latest in TV and media technology provides for your entertainment. The lobby is perfect for receiving guests or having small meetings.
Welcome in the heart of Zurich
Located in the heart of Zurich. The boutique Hotel Wellenberg is one of the most beautiful and charming four star hotels in Switzerland.
Consider the Hotel Wellenberg your home away from home, a place of heartfelt hospitality and Swiss quality service at its best.
“Amazing Hotel, great staff, good old town location“October 2015, The Jash76, Australia
„Great location for a visit to Zurich”August 2015, J.S., Switzerland
“An amazing hosting”August 2015, Amal A, Saudi Arabia
„Nice hotel, good beds“July 2015, Patrick v_V, The Netherlands
„Great hotel, very good location, excellent staff“March 2015, Talik78, Jerusalem
Our contact details
Phone +41 (0)43 888 44 44
Fax +41 (0)43 888 44 45
Thank you, your message has successfully been sent.
In the heart of Zurich